I-X and <I-N-CA> XML Conventions
In order to enforce a consistent capitalization and naming convention
across all I-X specifications
- Lower case is normally used throughout.
- Words SHALL be separated by a hyphen ("-").
- General rules for all names are:
- Acronyms SHOULD be avoided, but in cases where they are used, the
capitalization SHALL remain (example: XML-signature).
- Underscore ( _ ) and periods ( . ) MUST NOT be used (don't
use: header.manifest, stock_quote_5, commercial.transaction, use
header-manifest, stock-quote-5, commercial-transaction instead).
Page maintained by email@example.com,
Last updated: Thu May 29 16:03:05 2003